1) Adds shine to hair ● Removes buildup ● Strengthens hair shaft ● Balances the hair pH level ● Recipe: Add 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to 4 cups of water. Pour mixture over hair after shampooing; leave on for a few minutes and rinse. No worries, you won’t smell like vinegar!
2) Clears the skin ● Often used as a topical astringent for acne prone skin ● Dab it on a blemish for faster clearing results ● Rumor has it Scarlett Johanssen uses it as a toner
3) Detox the body/ Ward off sickness ● Apple Cider Vinegar contains plenty of minerals, vitamins and enzymes ● Recipe: Soak in a warm detox bath containing 1 cup of Epsom salts and 2 oz Apple Cider Vinegar to detoxify the body
4) Aids in Weight Loss! ● Stabilizes blood sugar for a longer period of time helping to control appetite ● Take 1-2 tsp with water before each meal
5) Whitens Teeth ● Gargle with ACV in the morning before brushing your teeth to remove stains, kill bacteria in the mouth and whiten your smile
Images: Webmd.com, medicmagic.net, rachelray.com,Toneitup.com, Houzz.com