The Everything Groom Book; $9.39
Viewing entries in
The Zen Zone
The Everything Groom Book; $9.39
Mix: 3 drops peppermint oil 3 drops lavender oil 6 drops jojoba oil Rub onto temples and back of the neck to relieve headaches and sinus pressure. You can also add a few drops to a warm, damp towel and place behind your neck during a bubble bath...ahh!
Images: Google, Pinterest, An American In Sicily
A long day of holiday shopping and all you got was tired, sore feet? Take some time to revive them and your spirits with a relaxing foot soak. We suggest submerging your soles in an invigorating foot bath with The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Soak. $16
Rescue rough feet by pampering them with luxurious, top rated Aveda Foot Relief.$22.50
Continuous warmth, comfort and hydration surround your little piggies in these
Give your toes a time out and soothe those tired, aching feet with a heated shiatsu foot massager. $39.99
Gratitude Journal; Barnes and Noble $13.45
Coffee Mug; Cafe Press$26
iPhone Case; Cafe Press $16.96
Thank You Card Set; Etsy $5
Make A Difference Hand Treatment; Origins $20
Whether you are planning a wedding, starting a new job, welcoming a new baby or just finding yourself crashing at 3 PM, these useful tips will help you catch more zzz’s.
Still not sleeping? For those early mornings when you need to camouflage those dark, under eye circles, brighten your peepers with Well Rested from Bare Minerals!
1) Adds shine to hair ● Removes buildup ● Strengthens hair shaft ● Balances the hair pH level ● Recipe: Add 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to 4 cups of water. Pour mixture over hair after shampooing; leave on for a few minutes and rinse. No worries, you won’t smell like vinegar!
2) Clears the skin ● Often used as a topical astringent for acne prone skin ● Dab it on a blemish for faster clearing results ● Rumor has it Scarlett Johanssen uses it as a toner
3) Detox the body/ Ward off sickness ● Apple Cider Vinegar contains plenty of minerals, vitamins and enzymes ● Recipe: Soak in a warm detox bath containing 1 cup of Epsom salts and 2 oz Apple Cider Vinegar to detoxify the body
4) Aids in Weight Loss! ● Stabilizes blood sugar for a longer period of time helping to control appetite ● Take 1-2 tsp with water before each meal
5) Whitens Teeth ● Gargle with ACV in the morning before brushing your teeth to remove stains, kill bacteria in the mouth and whiten your smile
Images: Webmd.com, medicmagic.net, rachelray.com,Toneitup.com, Houzz.com
Head to Bed Earlier!
Use this extra time to unwind from your day. Prior to turning in for the night, relax with a warm cup of herbal tea, jot down tomorrow’s to-do list, turn on some soothing sounds and spritz a delicate mist of a calming essential oil over your pillowcase.
Start your day off right!
No need for an alarm clock because you have wee ones? Encouraging them to snooze a little longer during time changes is challenging. Ok to Wake is designed exclusively for children, alerting them when it is time to get out of bed. Parents control the settings and can customize for mornings and naptimes!
Don’t Drag During the Day!
Finding yourself hungrier or nodding off at your laptop because you’re ready to eat but the clock says otherwise? Try dipping some veggies or pretzels into hummus or nosh on a Kind bar to take the edge off.
Ok to Wake $29.95
Kind Bar Found at local grocery stores.
Delicious afternoon snacks Wonderly.com