What this Policy Explains
- Personal Information We Collect
- Third Party Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Personal Information Transfers Outside of the EEA
- Securing Your Personal Information
- How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
- Third Party Websites and Social Media
- Personal Information Rights for EEA Residents
- Notice for California Residents
- Opting Out of Email Marketing
- Contact Information
Personal Information We Collect:
If you choose to register a newsletter or an event, download articles or other content, contactus for information about our productsand services, provide us withfeedback, or apply for a job, we might ask you to provide Personal Information such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, state, your company, and your message.
If you choose to applyfor a job withus, we may askyou to provide Personal Information such as your first and last name, email address, resume or cv, phone number, location, and additional information in your cover letter so that we may consider your qualifications for the role for which you are applying and contact you about that role.
Usage Information and Cookies:
When you access our Websites, our servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address associated with your device, and other information such as your browser ID and device ID. We may also collect information such as your browser type and version, the device operating system, language, country, areas of the Websites you visit most frequently and when (“Usage Information”). We use this information to administer our Websites, remember your preferences, and diagnose technical problems. We also analyze this information for aggregate trends about how our Websites are used and to help us improve our Websites.
Third Party Cookies and Tracking:
We use third-party service providers to help us collect and understand Usage Information. Most browsers can be set to detect browser cookies and to let you reject them, but doing so may affect certain features of our Websites that are provided for your convenience.
As with many websites, we do not honor “do not track” signals transmitted by web browsers as there is no industry standard for implementing such programs. To find out more about DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com. For more information about third-party advertisers and how to prevent them from using your information, visit the NAI’s consumer Websites at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/. If you do want to opt out using these tools, you need to opt out separately for each of your devices and for each web browser (such as Chrome, Edge Firefox, Safari or others) that you use on each device.
Note that DNT is different than the Global Privacy Control (GPC), which we do respond to incertain territories, such as California. To find out more about GPC, please visit https://globalprivacycontrol.org/.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide the Websites, respond to your requests, and as follows:
- To deliver, maintain, monitor, protect, analyze the use of, and improve our Websites.
- To notify you about changes to the Websites and to otherwise communicate with you, such as to solicit your feedback.
Our legal basis for these use cases is our legitimate interests.
- As necessary to protect our rights or the rights and safety of our users, or as necessary in the event of a court order, regulatory inquiry or other lawful request. Provided, however, that unless legally prohibited, we will direct any such request to you.
Our legal basis for these use cases is our legitimate interests and to comply with a legal obligation.
- To respond to your requests, including to respond to your questions or feedback, sign up for an event or newsletter, download content, or review your job application.
- To provide you with marketing regarding our products and services including by email and other communications.
- To match your information with other data or supplement your information with other data that we may obtain directly or through third-parties.
Our legal basis for these use cases is your consent.
We may also deidentify your Personal Information, which we may then use for our lawful purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with:
- companies that help us deliver the Websites, including content providers and data hosting providers;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us with understanding Usage Data, and to improve and optimize our Websites;
- companies that support our marketing efforts, including advertising service providers and companies delivering customer surveys and feedback and helping us understand the effectiveness of those efforts;
- third parties that help us detect, investigate, and protect against fraud or criminal activity; and our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who we engage to support our legitimate business interests;
- our affiliates and subsidiaries, listed here https://primebeautyonsite.com/;
- our legal counsel, law enforcement or a regulatory agency, to enforce our Terms or pursuant to a binding regulatory request; and
Personal Information Transfers Outside of the EEA
Our offices are located in the United States, and your Personal Information may be processed, transferred to, and maintained on, servers and databases located outside of the jurisdiction in which you are base and where the privacy laws may not be a protective as in your jurisdiction. We have appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing Your Personal Information
We implement and maintain physical, technical and administrative controls to help protect the confidentiality, accuracy and availability of your Personal Information. Our third parties are also obligated to implement appropriate security measures.
No method of transmission via the Internet is completely secure, and we are not responsible for security issues not reasonably foreseeable or reasonably within our control.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as is permissible under applicable law, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, comply with applicable industry standards, and protect the security of our Websites.
Third Party Websites and Social Media
Our Websites also contains social network sharing widgets. These widgets may provide information to their associated social networks or third parties about your interactions with pages that you visit on our Websites, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug in or widget. The information is transmitted from your browser and may include data such as an identifier assigned by the social network or third party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address and the URL of the web page where the widget appears. We encourage you to read the social networking website privacy disclosures to understand what information they may collect, use, and share.
Personal Information Rights for EEA Residents
If you are an EEA resident, you are entitled to:
- access a copy of your Personal Information that we hold;
- update or correct your Personal Information;
- request that we erase your Personal Information;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on alegitimate interest;
- restrict the processing of your Personal Information;
- receive a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information or request the transfer of your Personal Information to a third party; or
- where you have provided your consent to certain of our processing activities, you are entitled to withdraw your consent, but please note that we may continue to process such Personal Information if we have legitimate legal grounds for doing so.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to legitimate requests within the legally required time frame. We may take steps to confirm your identify and the validity of your request before we proceed.
The rules in your country may provide you with additional rights or may limit these rights. In all cases, we will complywith applicable law.
Notice For California Residents
Residents of the State of California also have specific rights with respect to their Personal Information. These include the right to:
- be informed about the categories and the specific Personal Information that we may collect, the purposes for collecting that Personal Information, the categories of third parties to whom we may disclose that Personal Information, and whether we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose or for a commercial purpose that would be considered a “sale” under California law.
- request to access or delete a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you during the 12 months preceding the request and request to opt-out of what California law considers to be a “sale” of your Personal Information.
To exercise your rights to request accessto or deletion ofthe Personal Information we have collected about you in the past 12 months, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we address your request, we may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity. Additional information we request in these circumstances will only be used to verify your identity.
Note that your exercise of the above rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest, our interests (such as maintaining legal privilege), and other legal purposes. If we are unable to honor your request, we will notify you and explain the reasons for that.
Authorized Agent: California residents may use an authorized agent to exercise a privacy right described above. If you are an authorized agent acting on behalf of a California resident to communicate with us or to exercise a privacy right discussed above, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the required authorization to act on behalf of the resident. To exercise rights on behalf of a California resident, please submit your request to the contact information below with supporting verification information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
As described above:
- Identifiers such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, company, state, and country
- Online identifier, Internet Protocol address, device ID
- Personal information under subdivision(e) of California Business and Professions Code Section 1798.80, including your first and last name, physical address and telephone number
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your use of our Websites
- Geolocation information (your state and your country)
- Professional or employment-related information
Categories of Sources From Which the Personal Information is Collected
- We collect the personal information directly from you.
- Collection from third parties (for example, analytics companies, marketing partners, and social media companies)
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting or Selling Personal Information
As described above, we collect your Personal Information to operate the Websites, respond to your requests and for business purposes including:
- Providing and maintaining the Websites and responding to your requests;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; and
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
We also use your Personal Information in a way that would be considered a “sale” when we permit third parties to use your perceived interests as part of a profile to serve you targeted advertising when you browse the internet. As noted above, you may opt-out of this feature by clicking the “Cookie Preferences” link at the footer of https://www.updosforidos.com/.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom we Share Personal Information for a Business Purpose
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of service providers:
- Data storage and security providers
- Database management providers
- Related entities, such as our affiliates and subsidiaries identified above
- Professional advisors (such as lawyers, accountants, and consultants)
- Governmental and law enforcement officials, or parties to legal proceedings
Categories of Third Parties with Whom we Share Personal Information for a “Sales” Purpose
We disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of third parties in a way that would be considered a “sale”:
- Advertising, marketing, and social media companies.
Specific Personal Information We May Have Collected
- Your first name, last name, company, state and country, email address, phone number, your perceived interests, preferences, feedback responses, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, device ID, and information regarding your use of our Websites; and your resume or CV if you submit it to apply for a job with us.
California residents also have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosureof their Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may make such a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to Opt-out of Email Marketing
To unsubscribe from our newsletters or other email marketing, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.